domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2015

TWIN PARADOX SERIES 002 | FR009


 TWIN PARADOX SERIES 002  |  DAS MUSTER & MUMM 


Limited edition 100 copies.
2x12" white vinyl. Plexiglass Jacket/Translucens Cardboard
Only vinyl. Not available as digital download
DAS MUSTER | MUMM
Included Hi-Q T-Shirt.
Release Date: 15th May 2015
Written and Produced by Marcus Mumm
Artwork by Alek Stark
All tracks mastered by Alek Stark
Price: 50 euro
LAST COPIES!
DAS MUSTER - DER LANGE WEG
TWIN PARADOX SERIES 002 | FUNDAMENTAL RECORDS 009
Marcus Mumm talks about his project Das Muster:
As Das Muster I am mostly doing dark science fiction electro. The meaning of Das Muster is or could be pattern, sample, model, a scheme. It depends on the listener, I always wanted to keep that open to the listener as I also imagine this or that. But the main meaning for me is the scheme or pattern behind things.
I want to transport feelings with that music, good or bad feelings like fear or being monitored, that's why it mostly sounds dark. The overall sound of Das Muster is done with analog synths to keep it timeless with the technique that is there since decades.
MUMM - EIN BLICK IN DIE ZUKUNFT
TWIN PARADOX SERIES 002 | FUNDAMENTAL RECORDS 009
Marcus Mumm talks about his project:
With my project Mumm I can live my passion for synth pop/new wave/80's music. Since I was a boy I was always dreaming to make my own music and to sing to it. My passion for an unique and timeless sound and my strong will to transfer my emotions and thoughts into music. I always had the feeling to translate my thoughts into sound and this is just what I do. I do it with the passion to be heard, that maybe someone feels the same and understands me It was a dream coming true to create my own soundscapes.